Regulations for the use of the automatic bicycle rental system in self-service mode Velo Sântana
ARTICLE 1. PURPOSE OF THE SERVICE
(1) Bicycle transport is an alternative to mobility in the city.
These regulations define the conditions under which users can use and access the Velo Sântana system. Use of a bicycle by this service implies express acceptance of all the conditions set out in this Regulation.
The main purpose of the Velo Sântana project is to use the bicycle as an alternative to other polluting means of transport, an ecological alternative regarding the reduction of carbon dioxide emissions.
SELF-SERVICE AUTOMATIC BIKE RENTAL SYSTEM – Velo Sântana, hereinafter referred to as “System”, is a service offered and operated by Sântana City Hall
(2) Users have the following contact details:
SÂNTANA CITY HALL
Location: Muncii 120A, Sântana, Arad, România
Goal. / Fax.: 0357 100 074
Application: PBSC (Public Bike System Company) available on Android and iOS operating systems
(3) The system consists of the installation on the public domain of Sântana City of automatic bicycle rental stations in self-service mode, each provided with a payment / information terminal and secure locations for bicycle docking. The system allows the user to rent a bicycle according to the methods described in this regulation.
(4) An initial fleet of 90 bicycles will be made available to users, distributed in 8 locations located in different areas of the city.
(5) Access to the Velo Sântana System is conditioned by the acceptance of the general terms, as well as the note for the processing of personal data, valid at the time of using the system and which may change at any time during the operation of the system. The general terms and conditions and the note on the processing of personal data are made known before and during the use of the service and are considered to be accepted by continuing the steps for the use of bicycle rental services.
ARTICLE 2. AVAILABILITY OF THE SERVICE
- The rental hours are from 06:00 to 24:00, Monday to Sunday.
- The system is available all year round. Depending on the weather conditions during the cold season or in other exceptional situations, the schedule may differ.
- Sântana City Hall is not responsible for any damages caused by the suspension of the use of the bicycle rental system for the reasons mentioned above. In the event of a system shutdown or interruption, the operator will make every effort to inform the user in real time about the conditions of availability of the system through the website, the application or any other means of communication / information.
- The purpose of the system is to use the bicycle as an alternative to polluting means of transport, to avoid congestion in traffic and to increase mobility in Sântana municipality.
ARTICLE 3. USE OF THE SYSTEM
- The Velo Sântana system is accessible to any person named ” user “, under the following conditions:
- be over 14 years of age on the date of registration;
- be fit for cycling and have no medical contraindications;
- to comply with the provisions of GEO no. 195/2002 regarding the traffic on public roads , with the subsequent modifications and completions;
- to comply with the provisions of GD no. 1391/2006, for the approval of the Regulation for the application of GEO no. 195/2002 regarding the traffic on public roads, with the subsequent modifications and completions.
- The system can be accessed by both ” registered users ” and ” unregistered users ” by paying the prescribed fees and in accordance with the procedure described in this Regulation. Unless otherwise specified in this Regulation, any reference to the user shall refer to both ” registered users ” and ” unregistered users “.
- For registered users , only one account can be opened and one subscription can be issued per person, and for accessing and using the bike rental system through the Velo Sântana system, users have the following options for creating and validating a user account:
- use of mobile devices to access the Public Bike System Company (PBSC) application available in GooglePlay, the App Store;
- accessing the site
- Registered user status requires, in addition to creating and activating a registered user account , providing personally identifiable information, providing a valid email address, phone number, and adding and registering a payment method (bank card), such as and some validation measures.
- All system users are required to read the terms and conditions and accept them before using the system for the first time.
- Simple use of the system implies full and unreserved acceptance by any user (registered or unregistered) of all conditions set out in this Regulation and in the terms and conditions of use of the system, and no handwritten signature is required for the user’s agreement on the content of the terms and conditions. or electronics.
ARTICLE 4. RATES AND METHODS OF RENTING BICYCLES
SECTION I. – Rental rates and durations
Rental rates and durations:
|Usage type||Tariff||Duration of bicycle rental||Unfractionated time per use||Bicycle return deadline|
|Occasional||1 Ron||1 hour*||60 minutes||– up to 2 hours after alloted time ends **|
|10 lei||1 day *||30 minutes||– up to 2 hours after alloted time ends **|
|Subscriptions||20 lei||1 month*||30 minutes||– up to 2 hours after alloted time ends **|
|30 lei||1 year*||30 minutes||– up to 2 hours after alloted time ends **|
|* The chosen product offers an unlimited number of rides in the selected interval, each ride having a maximum limit of 30 minutes.
** After the end of the time, the user is charged extra, but the bike is considered stolen after 2 hours of absence.
- The rented bicycle will be returned in compliance with the term of use, otherwise a contravention sanction will be applied.
If the bicycle is not returned within a maximum of 2 hours (from the expiration of the return period, respectively 24:00) , the theft of the bicycle is considered suspicious, meaning that the investigation bodies will be notified.
- The costs paid are final and cannot be refunded for any reason.
- In addition to the above costs, any other costs associated with the need for repair, repair or replacement in the event of damage, destruction or damage of any kind arising from improper use of bicycles will be added.
- The City Hall of Sântana can establish a provision of bicycles, free of charge during competitions, approved events, other situations.
SECTION II. – Rent and return the bike
- Unlocking your bike to start riding :
Bicycles can be rented from any rental station in the Velo Sântana system, as long as they are available and within the operating hours.
The conditions for taking over the bicycle, the rights and obligations that apply at the time of rental are those displayed on the velosantana.ro website or in the PBSC application (Public Bike System Company).
The user has the obligation to check the technical condition of the bike in the first 10 minutes after renting. If it finds an existing fault, it must return the bicycle to the same station and notify the Velo Sântana Dispatch Office. There will be no charge for these 10 minutes.
- Various options are available to pick up a bicycle from the bicycle rental station:
- REGISTERED USERS
Note: A user account must be created in advance as specified in Article 3, Section I.
- using the mobile app by scanning the QR code on your bike:
- the registered user must be authenticated in the application;
- select “Unlock using QR code” from the app;
- choose the bike and scan the QR code, applied on the frame of the bike;
- an audible signal and a green (green) signal at the dock will confirm the release of the bicycle for use.
- using the mobile phone application, by entering a numeric code generated by the application, on the keyboard of the bicycle docking system:
- the registered user must be authenticated in the application;
- select “Unlock using numeric code” from the application;
- the bicycle is chosen and the 5-digit numeric code is entered on the keyboard of the bicycle docking system;
- an audible signal and a green (green) signal at the dock will confirm the release of the bicycle for use.
- Temporary locking of the bike outside a station during rental is only available to users who use the application on their mobile phone.
- If the user wishes to stop temporarily in other areas where there are no docking stations available nearby, he must ensure that he parks his bicycle only at bicycle lanes or specially designed places and only uses locking devices with which is provided for the bicycle, as follows:
- in the application, in the “current rental” window, choose the option “temporary lock”;
- the QR code of the bicycle is scanned to activate the connected padlock;
- unwind the fixing cable located in the basket and fasten it around a fixed point (bicycle parking provided for this purpose);
- push the locking handle (from the wheel) down;
- the end of the cable is inserted in the location provided for this purpose on the padlock, making sure that the wheel is locked ;
- the message “bike successfully locked” is displayed on the application screen.
IMPORTANT: During a temporary stop, the ride timer continues to run and the bike remains the sole responsibility of the user.
- In order to complete a temporary stop outside the station and continue his journey, the user performs the following operations:
- in the application, in the “current rental” window, choose the “unlock” option;
- the QR code of the bike is scanned to unlock the bike;
- remove the locking cable from the wheel lock and secure it to the bicycle basket;
- “Successfully unlocked bicycle” is displayed in the application.
- Return of the bicycle to the bicycle docking stations:
- The return of the bicycles will be made only in the docks from the Velo Sântana stations. To return a bicycle to the station after use, the user will attach the bicycle (initially unlocked at the time of rental) to the dock. A green sound and light signal will confirm the fix and the rental period is then completed. If the bike is not properly attached to the stand, the beep is different and the light color is red. In this case, the user must try to repeat the procedure for fixing the bike or call Velo Sântana Dispatcher by phone if the problem persists.
- As an exception, in case all the docks of a station in the Velo Sântana system are occupied at a certain moment, the user will be able to hand over the bicycle by locking it in the immediate vicinity of the station. The rental period can only be completed if the bicycle’s GPS system recognizes that it is in the predefined virtual space of a Velo Sântana station.
- Return of bicycles in case of failure:
The user is obliged to notify the Velo Sântana Dispatcher of any occurrence during the use of the bicycle and to return it to the nearest station, after docking it to press the repair button provided on the dock.
In the event that it is no longer possible to continue cycling, you must notify the Velo Sântana Dispatch Office and wait for the operator to carry out the procedures for taking over the bicycle.
- Detailed information and instructions regarding the operations of the bicycle rental business (for example: account creation, account update / modification, application usage, terminal usage, doc usage, etc.) will be available on the www web page. velosantana.ro
- Suggestions and complaints can be sent by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
ARTICLE 5. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE USER
- The user has the right to use the bicycles exclusively for his own use.
- The rented equipment will be used exclusively by the user concerned and only for personal transport.
- The user must use the bike only on routes and routes corresponding to his level of experience.
- The user is obliged to return the bike picked up on time in accordance with this Regulation and in the condition in which it was picked up, except for normal wear and tear.
- The user is obliged not to alienate the lifted bicycle and not to communicate the numerical code for unlocking the bicycle to another person.
- The user is obliged not to use the bicycle in conditions that could damage the bicycle.
- The user is obliged not to exceed the maximum permissible loads of 150 kg per bicycle, of which a maximum of 10 kg in the basket.
- The user is forbidden to participate in bicycle rides or to practice extreme sports, using the rented bicycle;
- The user is obliged not to sublet to third parties or not to be used for other commercial, professional purposes (courier, product delivery, advertising, etc.).
- The user is obliged to communicate or update his personal data whenever necessary.
- The user is obliged to comply with the provisions of GEO no. 195/2002 regarding the traffic on public roads, of GD no. 1391/2006, for the approval of the Regulation for the application of GEO no. 195/2002 as well as the other legal provisions regarding the safe cycling on public roads or on specially designed tracks.
- The user has the right to request and receive information regarding bicycle rental services.
- The user is fully responsible in the event of any incident (road events, collisions, accidents, etc.) as well as for damages of any kind (material, moral, physical, etc.) caused to a third party during the use of the bicycle. In this case, he has the obligation to inform the Velo Sântana Dispatcher by telephone as soon as possible at the mobile phone number xxxx xxx xxx and subsequently to communicate copies of the documents drawn up in these situations. Sântana City Hall is not responsible for any incidents / accidents / damages of any kind, caused by the use of bicycles by users.
- The user is obliged to use the rented equipment under normal operating conditions, to avoid hitting or losing the subassemblies of the rented equipment and it is forbidden to transport bicycles by any means of transport without the prior written consent of the operator . Otherwise, Sântana City Hall will be able to claim compensation for the market value of the missing repair or equipment (subassembly).
- In the event of any malfunction during use (brakes, brake levers, derailleurs, handlebars, saddle, frame, wheels, spokes, rims, chain, etc.), the user has the obligation to notify by phone Dispatcher Velo Sântana to the mobile phone number xxxx xxx xxx . Repair or modification of the bicycle by the user is prohibited.
- In case of bicycle theft, the user has the obligation to report the theft to the Sântana City Police as soon as possible, to inform Velo Sântana Dispatcher by phone at the mobile phone number xxxx xxx xxx and to communicate copies of the declaration and documents (registered with the Sântana City Police). ).
- In special situations where it is found that the legal provisions of this regulation are not observed, Sântana City Hall may interrupt the use of the bicycle and will ensure its transportation to docking or service stations, notifying the user who rented the bicycle.
- For violating the provisions of par. (1) – (16) of this article, the City Hall may order as an administrative measure the cancellation of the account and, where applicable, the subscription and, where applicable, the application of a ban on access to the system.
ARTICLE 6. CONFIDENTIALITY OF DATA
- The use of personal data will be made in accordance with the legal regulations in force in connection with the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data;
- By registering and activating an account, the user expressly and unequivocally agrees that his personal data will be entered into the database of the System.
- Sântana City Hall will process personal data during the existence of the account only for the purpose of providing the service for which the account was created, and after deactivation of the account will process personal data in anonymous data and used only for internal statistical purposes.
- The information provided by users will only be used to ensure the operation of the System, to continuously improve the operation of the System, to increase the quality of the services provided.
- Sântana City Hall will not transmit personal information to third parties, except in the following cases:
- with the consent of the user;
- if it is necessary to transmit information in order to operate the automatic bicycle rental system in self-service Velo Sântana mode;
- Personal information may be transmitted to public authorities or institutions in accordance with legal provisions or in good faith if:
- is provided for in a legal provision;
- protects the rights of Sântana City;
- prevent a crime or protect national security;
- protects the safety of the individual or public safety;
- other exceptional situations
- If the user’s activities contravene the established terms and conditions or the instructions for use of the System;
ARTICLE 7. APPLICATION AND ENFORCEMENT OF THE GENERAL RENTAL CONDITIONS
- The terms and conditions of use of the Velo Sântana Self-Service Bicycle Rental System apply to any use and are available on the site and application.
- The user agrees to read the terms and conditions of the System and to accept them before using the system for the first time, by checking the appropriate box. The user is informed that the simple use of the system implies the full acceptance without reservations of all the provisions.
- The operator reserves the right to change the terms at any time without prior notice, it being understood that such changes will be applicable to uses made after such changes. It is therefore imperative that the user consult and accept the terms and conditions when using the system.
- If one of the provisions governing the terms and conditions of use of the System is declared null and void, illegal or inapplicable, in whole or in part, the other clauses will remain in force and will continue to have full effect.